Nocturne
Welcome to Nocturne! To join, you must join on Wolfquest first. Then, you may register here!
Nocturne
Welcome to Nocturne! To join, you must join on Wolfquest first. Then, you may register here!
Nocturne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run in the night with Nocturne.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Locul întuneric
Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:31 pm by Sook

» Count to 15 Before a Umbra or Comandant Posts c:
Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:45 am by Andra

» Persona a la Sook
Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:03 pm by Amaya

» Nocturne pack video
Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:50 am by Andra

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Locul întuneric

Go down 
+4
Amaya
Andra
Cernealo
Codex
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nocturne
Comandant
Nocturne

Locul întuneric - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:38 pm

"Hello, Nocturne. I am Codex."

Nocturne didn't speak because he saw more wolves pile up near where the rest of them were. There were so many, most of different colours and sizes; he felt slightly surprised. A few moments ago, he had been walking through the forest alone and there were no signs of life and now it seemed as if he had stumbled upon a gathering ground for wolves. The one question that lingered in his mind was: Are they a pack? So far, there was introductions being made; that question was quickly answered. These lupii were just getting to know each other after being like he had been: Alone and in the dark. It was a relief and surprise for many to have discovered their own kind after being lost in the dark abyss of the woods. A fleeting thought made Nocturne realize that he was still standing in the one of the only patches of sunlight; he was causing the attention to be diverted to himself. Quickly, he stepped out of the light and back into the shadows were everyone else lingered. Quietly, he let himself listen to the conversations of the other wolves and learned more about who they were.

"Hello. I'm Cernealo."

There was a male that appeared just like the first male he encountered thought Cernealo had green-yellow eyes that changed to a pale green near the edge of his iris. Cernealo had a duller coloured coat as well and appeared older, much like Nocturne himself. However, it seemed as if the former had aged faster than Nocturne had. For that, the mottled grey-black brute felt a stab of sadness. He hated to see those aged much more than they should be. It was a sad thing to witness because they often did not experience the good life that could be had.
Back to top Go down
Cernealo
Dispărea
Cernealo

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:59 pm

"Greetings, Annabel, Sunset." the brute nodded to the two faes, whom he'd just greeted. Cernealo examined the other wolves - A wolf, who'd been revealed to be named Codex, resembled him in appearance, beside the slight age of his own pelt, as well as the differing coloring of their eyes. The other male bore chilling blue eyes. There'd also been a wolf lingering in the shadows, who's gaze seem to be set of Cernealo. He had a mottled pelt, gray and black, like clouds on the rainiest of days.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Nou
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:04 am

"Nice to meet you too, Annabel and Cernealo." said Sunset in reply. She was wondering how she could have missed the presence of this many wolves, and wondered if she'd maybe come across a pack. But, if they were a pack, why then would they be introducing themselves.... was this all just a big coincidence. The fae pondered this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com
Andra
Amurg
Andra

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:24 am

(Ahhh yall roleplay to much >.< jkjk Jumping in so sorry if I'm a little off)
Andra watched from a far she was not big on introductions and quiet frankly didn't want anything to do with the wolves she had found. She just needed a pack, it was almost impossible to hunt as a loner, maybe just maybe they would except her. The white and black canid stepped and dipped her head,
"I am Andra."
Back to top Go down
Cernealo
Dispărea
Cernealo

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Cernealo's pupils slid over to the wolf, who, for the duration of the 'introductions', had remained rather quiet. He expected her to attack, or something along the lines of that, but she replied to his question he'd asked far earlier.
"Hello, Andra." Cernealo barked to the she-wolf. He hadn't said must else, seeing that she didn't seem like the social type.

Cernealo was curious to as why all the wolves had gathered here, but he was relieved he was no longer alone. It was truly strange - It baffled him in a way no other thing could.

[SHOOSH I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO POST]
Back to top Go down
Codex
Admin
Codex

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:31 pm

He, once again, whipped his head over to another wolf. "Hello, Andra. I'm Codex," I introduced. Good, pretty much all of us had given our introductions... now what were they going to do? He began to count the wolves there. About seven. This seemed just about the length of... of a pack. Could it be? He was the first one here, afterward, all the wolves just began to group up, within coming in. His closest relationship here ought to be Cernealo, though, Amaya and Nocturne seemed like reasonable wolves as well.
Back to top Go down
https://nocturnewolves.forumotion.com
Amaya
Umbră
Amaya

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:30 pm

"I have to admit, this forest is one of the darkest ones I've ever seen."

Amaya had been about to reply when other wolves entered the clearing. She turned her attention to all of them and smiled politely. She was glad to have encountered more of her kind after being dispersed for such a time. For every new encounter, she gave the same greeting. A smile on her face and her words kind as she introduced herself as Amaya. So far, she had learned the names Nocturne, Cernealo, Andra, Annabel and Sunset.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." She spoke with a gentle and very kind tone. Her words lacked fear of any kind as she looked at all the others.
Back to top Go down
Andra
Amurg
Andra

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Andra looked unappealing at the thought of living with wolves, but like she said, she needed a place to call home and wolves to call family. The canid looked at her gray paws and muttered something that would have been a warm hello if it didn't come out as a low growl. Her icy eyes rose from the ground as she spoke louder to the wolves who had spoken the words, "yes, it would seem you are all a decent bunch of wolves."
Back to top Go down
Annabel

Annabel

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:08 am

Drowning out the remaining introductions, Annabel turns her attention to a hare a few feet away. Seeing this as an oppurtunity to eat, she jumps up and gives chase. Not caring what the others thought of her.

[Nothing to really say...]
Back to top Go down
Codex
Admin
Codex

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Codex felt hungry, so he decided to investigate the area for any prey of any kind. Though, this place, had absolutely no prey of any kind. This place was dead - besides the clearing filled with candids. He lifted his nose, looking around for any signs of prey. Once he smelled just the thinnest line of scents, he paced toward it.
Back to top Go down
Annabel

Annabel

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:57 am

After catching the one hare, Annabel had caught the faint scent of another. It was quite away from the others, but of course, since its food, its worth it. Following its' faint scent, she stalks it. She slows her breathing. Her pace slows. Through the brush, she can see the hare, nibbling on something(?) She pounces out, but barely misses. The hare darts into the bush, Annabel following behind. Moments later, she trots out, the hare in her teeth. Her muzzle lightly stained with blood.

It took a while to return to the group of wolves. Annabel begun to worry that they had left her. But because of their scents, it didn't take her long to find them once again. Coming to a halt in the center of the circle, she sets down the hare, and goes back to her usual place.

"Lunch" She announces with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Andra
Amurg
Andra

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:03 pm

Andra sniffs at the two small creatures and her stomach growled but she shook her head, "I won't eat food I did not catch." Sniffing at the air she trekked off to find a hare, or squirrel... anything would do by now.
Back to top Go down
Cernealo
Dispărea
Cernealo

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:17 pm

"Lunch"

Those particular words rung into his auditories like the call of an elk. Cernealo had almost forgotten about his hunger, though, yet, he still hesitated. Before the brute had wandered to this place, he'd caught a fair share of prey, for himself, of course, because he figured there were no other wolves for miles, even days. Aside from this fact, the other wolves had probably been starving, and all the wolves couldn't share one hare.

Cernealo turned to the female, Annabel, who'd caught the hare. She had a grin on her face, seeming proud of her catch. He wouldn't blame he, for he himself wondered how one could manage to locate and hunt a hare in this place
"Thanks, but no thanks, Annabel. I assume the others are hungrier than me."
Back to top Go down
Codex
Admin
Codex

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:33 pm

The brujo dragged the plump caribou back, his neck muscles straining to hold onto its scruff, dragging it back to the clearing. Stopping it he panted and looked out toward them, and said, "I have hunted some caribou. This will be for everyone; I cannot finish it myself. Take it or leave it." Looking toward Cernealo, he decided to confess his thoughts about creating a pack of them.

Walking over, he leaned toward his ear and said softly, "So, Cernealo... I've noticed we've all been sticking around here and frankly, it doesn't seem as if we're going back the way we came. I was thinking... should we, should this just be a... a pack?" It was hard to utter the words, they all still had yet to make introductions. Though most of them have, maybe they could get this place running.
Back to top Go down
Cernealo
Dispărea
Cernealo

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Cernealo glanced over at Codex's catch. Once again, it was strange to find a small bit of life in such a blanket of death. He seemed like a reputable hunter.

"I was thinking... should we, should this just be a... a pack?"

So, Cernealo wasn't the only one who thought that
"I'd been thinking exactly that, and honestly," the brute began "I think so, but, we do have the whole system to figure out. Normally, with packs, the male and alpha male lead, and the rest are their pups - All those things fall into place, but with this pack, it'd be a unit of unrelated wolves. We'll need to take the time to pick out the ranks, but aside from this, there are not many problems and I think we could do this."
Back to top Go down
Annabel

Annabel

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Well, i know nobody else would prefer it compared to caribou"

She sighs lazily, looking at Codex with his caribou, Annabel picks the hare back up and finishes it off. She knew that nobody would eat the wimpy hare. They would all prefer the caibou.

Lieing back down, she wondered if she could ever fit in with a pack. She has been able to before, but no long. Alone for such a time has made her forget the feeling of running beside someone. Even if they were a stranger. Oh the joy of never to be alone again rang in her mind as she looked back between Codex and Cernealo.
Back to top Go down
Andra
Amurg
Andra

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:00 am

Andra crouched low spotting a squirrel. She had to be quick on her feet to catch or it would shoot up the near tree so leaping from the ground she aimed for the squirrel only to find leaves under her feet snarling she looked up and saw it jolting towards a tree. Sprinting after it she gripped its tail between her teeth and pulled it down. It helplessly struggled, before it's life was sucked from its small body with vicious fangs of a wolf. Smiling Andra returned to the group with her catch, she saw two of the wolves talking, and the one named Annabel eating her hare. 'Why did I return? Their not my family, I hardly know them, yet I felt somthing pulling me towards them, my feet led without my mind knowing.'
Back to top Go down
Codex
Admin
Codex

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:10 pm

He sighed, knowing that he had to tell them if they were to become a pack. Hopping up onto a slippery stone, he tried to gain their attention and respect by upholding a dominant pose, his tail up and his ears erect. "Everyone, I have an announcement to say." He started off with. Codex needed to make it clear on who was the dominant, and what was going on. "We've been here for a while and, no, the numbers hadn't dwindled from the time I first came here. In fact, they have leaped to an amount which is believed to be the precise amount in a pack. Now, I speak for everyone when I say we should band together and get through this land." He panted slightly from his speech, then waited to see how they would react.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Umbră
Amaya

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:51 pm

"Everyone, I have an announcement to say. We've been here for a while and, no, the numbers hadn't dwindled from the time I first came here. In fact, they have leaped to an amount which is believed to be the precise amount in a pack. Now, I speak for everyone when I say we should band together and get through this land."

Amaya looked towards Codex, her eyes brightening with hope. A pack with these wolves? They hardly knew each other but no violence had broken out between them; would this be the best for them? She found that her tail was wagging. Yes, it was the best. While they were strangers, bonds could be made between them as long as they had the right leader. To her, it seemed as if Codex was assuming that role and she found herself pleased. Out of all these wolves that she had met and learned about by their actions, Amaya wouldn't have changed a thing. Codex was destined to lead them and she knew that she would gladly follow him. He was kind and would do everything in his power to preserve the lives of all those around him.

"I agree." She spoke up without thinking to do so. When she realized this, she looked into the other's eyes to show that she meant what she said. "I believe that we would do well as a pack. With Codex as our leader."
Back to top Go down
Codex
Admin
Codex

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:07 pm

He seemed to soar with hope as Amaya stepped up next to him, agreeing that they should band together. Codex nodded gratefully to the ebony female, and turned back to them. When she said the words, however, about him being a fantastic leader, made him even happier. Though, he couldn't lead them alone. An average pack had a lead male and a lead female... but who would be his partner? Scanning the crowd, he couldn't decide. Amaya, maybe? He thought...
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Umbră
Amaya

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Amaya looked at the rest of the wolves in the clearing. Her eyes were bright with the hope that they too would join the pack. She let herself stand up tall and proud as she met the eyes of everyone else. She needed to show that she trusted her judgement and this was the best way for her to do so. She would stand by Codex and any other decision he made, as long as it was a fair one.

"So, who is with me?" The young female asked.
Back to top Go down
Andra
Amurg
Andra

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:27 pm

"So, who is with me?"
Andra sighed and heaved to her feet, right when her legs got all the way stretched out and she was at her full height words spilled out of her mouth, they were stern and almost sounded forced as she spoke.
"I have only just met you, creating a pack now would be unnecessary." She paused as a smile curved onto her face, "with any other group of wolves that is, you are a descent group and I would be honored to be in a pack with such noble wolves." Andra was satisfied with her words, they sounded very official and grounded.
Back to top Go down
Codex
Admin
Codex

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:27 pm

At first, his stomach dropped at Andra's harsh words... until she flipped it, coming out with a new set of words. Feeling relieved, he nodded to her and looked out at the wolves. "Who else is with us?" He boomed. He wanted to be sure that everyone heard him, and glanced at Amaya. Yes, she seemed like a good lead female. She was with him first, and she seemed kind though assertive... all the qualities of an alpha female.
Back to top Go down
Cernealo
Dispărea
Cernealo

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:41 pm

Cernealo unconsciously wagged his tail. If Codex - And Amaya - Had this much sway over the crowd, than he would be more than willing to accept and embrace them as leaders, and aside from that, he had no reason to object the gathering of the wolves.

"Who else is with us?"

"I am!" Cernealo barked.

(Didn't know what to post derp)
Back to top Go down
Codex
Admin
Codex

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Codex nodded at Cernealo, knowing he would also join. Looking back at the crowd he awaited more responses. Though, afterward, he'd ask Amaya if she'd rule along side him. Though, as he waited, he scanned through the wolves to see suitable ranks. Looking at Cernealo, he thought, He is slightly older, however he looks lean... It seems as though he is suitable for a scout. Looking to Andra, he scanned her over. She has a feisty personality, and seems as though she's strong. Warrior would suit her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Locul întuneric
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nocturne :: Nocturne Roleplay :: The Main Territory-
Jump to: