Nocturne
Welcome to Nocturne! To join, you must join on Wolfquest first. Then, you may register here!
Nocturne
Welcome to Nocturne! To join, you must join on Wolfquest first. Then, you may register here!
Nocturne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run in the night with Nocturne.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Locul întuneric
Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:31 pm by Sook

» Count to 15 Before a Umbra or Comandant Posts c:
Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:45 am by Andra

» Persona a la Sook
Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:03 pm by Amaya

» Nocturne pack video
Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:50 am by Andra

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Locul întuneric

Go down 
+4
Amaya
Andra
Cernealo
Codex
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Codex
Admin
Codex

Canid Information

Locul întuneric - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:42 am

The brute cocked his head to one side. Why was she so skittish? "What's wrong, Amaya?" He asked. His orbs had confusion knitted within the threads of his aqua eyes. Codex forced his tail to stay limp on the backs of his stems, though erecting his ears, showing a level form. Not hostile and not gentle. Simply confused.
Back to top Go down
https://nocturnewolves.forumotion.com
Amaya
Umbră
Amaya

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:51 am

"What's wrong, Amaya?"

Amaya lifted her ears slightly, though they lowered once more when the male's voice bounced around in her head continuously. Would she ever get used to that sound effect? The young fae certainly hoped so. The last thing she wanted was for that to become something she heard every day for the rest of her life. Her dark green-yellow eyes looked up and met the brute's own aqua hues. She was always open about her past; she may as well tell him.

"I was born in the mountains." She said quietly, her ears lifting only slightly. "I'm not used to hearing my voice as it bounces off the trees here. By the way, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Codex
Admin
Codex

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:01 am

(I'm just going to skip the big letter thing.)

"The mountains..." He murmured. "I've always been in the forests. Oh, and my name is Codex." He responded. He didn't know why Rita had named him Codex, it was strange. Maybe his facial expression was so easy to read, like a book. Rita had always had some Roman in her. She commonly spoke it, no wonder she'd name him something Roman. Even stranger that she named him Codex, which meant... Book. He had learned a thing or two about their peculiar language while in his stay for a short time, until he had left.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Umbră
Amaya

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:13 am

"The mountains... I've always been in the forests. Oh, and my name is Codex."

Codex? Such was an uncommon name, at least to her it was. Then again, her name could be considered odd to Codex since highlanders and lowlanders often had different names and meanings for the same things. It wouldn't surprise her if he did not know what her name meant in the language of the mountains.

"The mountains are amazing. It's so clear and there are no trees to block your sight." She spoke slightly wistfully as she thought of her former home. "Much different from the forest where you cannot see three pawsteps ahead of you."
Back to top Go down
Codex
Admin
Codex

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:18 am

"The mountains sound great, but... I'd feel strange exposed to such areas. I prefer it in the forest, where it's nice and shady, and after you live in it your whole life you start to adapt to the darkness." Codex explained. To him this place wasn't a forest, it was a Locul Intuneric, or as stated before, a Dark Place. Though he might have the advantage for he could see her clearly. A tar-colored fae with dark, green-yellow optics. And the wolf next to him, Cernealo, he could see clearly as well; a rusty, dark shade, along the lines of burnt orange. Though, gray flecks had started to appear on his tips, giving him a slightly older look, though his eyes revealed a spirit which was lively.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Umbră
Amaya

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:29 am

"The mountains sound great, but... I'd feel strange exposed to such areas. I prefer it in the forest, where it's nice and shady, and after you live in it your whole life you start to adapt to the darkness."

Amaya nodded slowly. It wasn't quite an agreement, more of a hope that if she did agree it would become true. But would it for her? She hadn't lived here her whole life; what if it never went away? Inwardly, she shrunk away from the thought. It had to go away, it just had to! Very slowly did Amaya gather her haunches beneath herself and sat down on the pine laden ground.

"I bet that's true. I hope that I adopt to this darkness soon, it's almost unbearable." Her voice was still soft; effectively keeping the echo of her voice continuing too much.
Back to top Go down
Codex
Admin
Codex

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:36 am

"Unbearable? Well, I remember when I was a pup, I was almost blind! But after a day or so, I got used to it. I'm sure you will to." He replied. It was true; he remembered stumbling around blindly in the darkness, not knowing which way was which, only trusting his ears and paws.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Umbră
Amaya

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:49 am

"Unbearable? Well, I remember when I was a pup, I was almost blind! But after a day or so, I got used to it. I'm sure you will to."

"That is most reassuring," Amaya said with a gentle smile. She was a friendly wolf; it was easy for her to talk to Codex and even his friends if they started to talk as well. Being a bubbly female, she usually made friends wherever she went and with ease. There were many instances where she could even be called a hopeless romantic and even a pure optimist. For her, there wasn't much of a down side to life; she could be labelled at the light in this dark place.

Back to top Go down
Codex
Admin
Codex

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:54 am

"Glad to be of assistance." Replied Codex. The black-and-white wolf wasn't talking much, maybe her hostility had died down, though he felt comfortable now that he knew the ones in his presence. Amaya seemed to be a kind-hearted wolf, maybe even as kind as him. Wolves these days were unpredictable, you never know when one might lash out at you at the simple press of a nerve.
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Umbră
Amaya

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:04 am

"Glad to be of assistance."

Amaya gave Codex a bow of courtesy. She was glad that he was a kind wolf, much like she. Despite the fact that she wished to hold a calm, older demeanour, she felt her coal plume wag slightly with pleasure. If she spent time with Codex and the others, could she find who she was and where she belonged? So far, she was getting a good feeling that told her she could. It would just take plenty of patience and time.

"I must say, this forest is much darker than any other I've encountered so far." She looked around as she spoke. It certainly was dark here.
Back to top Go down
Codex
Admin
Codex

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:49 pm

He nodded. "I have to admit, this forest is one of the darkest ones I've ever seen." It was true. He was saddened that Amaya had to have her first experience of a forest be this, not a regular forest where sunlight was blotched on the ground, and it had an emerald hue from light seeping through the green coverage.
Back to top Go down
Cernealo
Dispărea
Cernealo

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:40 am

While the two conversed, Cernealo eventually slinked off to do a little investigating of the area. Beyond the canopy in the celestial dome, the sun had completed it's tour for today and dipped below the horizon, which was hardly visible beyond the seemingly endless rows of timber. The sky appeared almost as if a mantle swept over it, giving it a solid color of sapphire with countless little pulsating, white gems speckled upon it.

Cernealo leaned down and gradually inhaled the air for the scent of any prey. The only scents animals had left were several faint scents of rodents, as well as the faint scent of grass, which they must have been chowing down on. Strange, since there had been little to no grass in the area. The lupo'd seen a grassy field during his travels, of which must have been the source of the scent.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Comandant
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Nocturne kept his wits about him as he entered the dark, almost sinister forest. There was a certain aura to the brute's new location that could set even the most mellow, laid back wolf on edge. His white-and-black listening devices were in constant motion as they struggled to pick up prey sounds. So far, there was nothing more than silence. That caused the normally relaxed Nocturne's coat to bristle slightly. Something was wrong with this forest, very wrong. With every step pine needles crackled and snapped beneath his paws due to his heavy weight and those small sounds caused the male to leap beneath his fur. In his thoughts, the large male scolded himself for being such a coward when he was alone. That was one thing he would never stand for: Cowardice. It was despicable and truly something he loathed to almost allowing his attitude to transform completely when he was in the presense of it.

The warrior just gave his head a simple shake in order to banish such thoughts. They weren't needed right now; why should he ponder upon them? Rather, he sent all of his attention back onto the forest and his general surroundings. So far, there was no life in the forest and it was so dark it was difficult to place one step in front of another. He quickly discovered that he was wrong. Such a discovery became apparent when the faint scent of wolves floated to him on a stray breeze. Wolves, there were wolves here in this dark, sinister place. Even though Nocturne didn't usually head towards such a scent, he felt himself moving swiftly in that general direction; he was literally following his keen nose. His pawsteps were carefully controlled as he thought of what he may encounter in these wolves. Could they be as dark as this forest and drive him away? No, he didn't think so. To him, the smells they carried were like sunlight, not the darkness that hung so heavily in the air.

Soon enough, he came across his target. There were four wolves, all of different sizes. Two males and two females were present and were either exploring a bit or talking. A coal coloured fae with green-and-yellow eyes spoke with a large brute that had a heavily mottled pelt and icy blue eyes. They were two of the most mismatched wolves he had ever seen but they spoke on equal levels and there was no hostility in the way they held themselves. Very quietly, Nocturne stepped into the area of which they were in. He said nothing, just stood there and watched with his honey gold eyes; carefully keeping those eyes on the movements of all four wolves.
Back to top Go down
Codex
Admin
Codex

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:01 am

Suddenly, a new presence entered its way into the area. Turning his orbs ever-so-slightly to see a large, tar-black brute with white and gray smears all over him. Turning fully toward the beast he nodded his head, saying calmly, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Nou
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:15 pm

The forest was dark. The shadows around Sunset made her shiver, they seemed to cling to her fur, masking her in darkness. Even with her pwoerful eyes, which were used to seeing in the dark, she could barely see. It frightened her, and she wasn't easily frightened. The whole aura of this area seemed tainted by darkness.

Though she was a bit frightened, she kept walking, farther into the dark forest. Her ears picking up the slightest of sounds, but there wasn't much to hear. The forest was silent.... eerily so. She kept walking, the pads of her feet starting to hurt. She'd walked a long way, and it was starting to catch up to her; her adreniline was pumping though, and if there was trouble... she would be ready to fight.

Her yellow eyes scanned the woods ahead of her as she dropped into a low crouch, hearing soft voices; she could smell the scents of other wolves. Five of them, she shivered; hoping that they were not enemies, though Sunset is strong she isn't that strong. She stayed in that position for the longest time.... it seemed like an eternity before she finally couldn't take it anymore. She walked into the small clearing, watching the other wolves attentatively, waiting for any signs of trouble. She held herself up to her full hieght, she was a little taller than most wolves, which could be intimidating; at this moment she was glad for the slight advantage. Her hackles were slightly raised, her muscles tense, ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com
Codex
Admin
Codex

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Again, felt the presence of another enter the circle of wolves. Turning in that direction, he saw a dark, blue-gray wolf enter. He nodded calmly and said, "Greetings to you as well." Though he still awaited an answer from the ebony-mottled one, he turned his attention to the other whom entered.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Comandant
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:29 pm

"Hello."

So, he was noticed almost immediately was he? For that, Nocturne was impressed. Usually, his presense was ignored since he did not speak a word and simply left after several moments of observation. His paws moved slowly under he was under a small patch of sunlight that dared to break through the canopy and pierce the darkness. In the light, every detail about him was shown from his older age to dullest colours that decorated his pelt in an intricate pattern. Briefly did the brute glance at his white-tipped paws. It was like he had stepped in frost; the white colour was stuck to his fur, but barely passed the top of his toes. When his honey gold eyes looked back at the multi-hued male that had spoken, he let an almost relieved look cross his face. This wolf would not harm him, at least not yet. The tar coloured tail that had hung behind him like a limp flag was now up slightly; it was not a dominant move, he was not threatening anyone either.

"Hello." He gave the same greeting, though he closed his eyes and nodded his head. It was a customary thing that one was to do when greeting others, at least it was where he came from. "I am Nocturne." He offered his name easily because he was not afraid of it being used against him later on in life. After all, he was a powerful wolf, a warrior to be exact. Then again, he wouldn't stand a chance if these wolves were a pack and decided to use their brute strength against him.

His attention was quickly changed to where a new wolf had made an appearance. It was a female, one with dark grey-blue fur and yellow eyes. She was standing at her full height; giving her a much larger appearance. From what he could see, she was almost as tall as he. Nocturne quickly and quietly noted that the female's hackles were partly raised; she must have been expecting some form of attack or hostility from the rest of the wolves. Rather than say anything else, he turned his body so he could watch the new female and the other three wolves.
Back to top Go down
Codex
Admin
Codex

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:38 pm

"Hello, Nocturne. I am Codex," He said, returning his attention. He got a better view of the wolf. The brute realized he had bright gold eyes, while the blue-grey femme had bright yellow eyes. Both almost the same, though, he had seen many gold and yellow eyes before.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Nou
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Sunset didn't let her guard down just yet, "Hello." she answered calmly back. She was glad that none of her earlier fear showed in her voice or posture, her self-control suprised even herself. She couldn't sense any hostility in the air, or any signs of a fight; she let her hackles drop, but stayed standing up straight, calmly acknowledging the other wolves. The male who seemed to have just entered the small clearing himself seemed to be the same height as her, which troubled her a bit, but she got over it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Cernealo
Dispărea
Cernealo

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:53 pm

As Cernealo lingered in the shadows, only whilst he was in the center of consciousness and slumber, did he hear a new wolf enter the site. He wearily lifted his cranium to get a look at all the new wolves. One wolf had a base coat of alabaster and her markings an inky black, whilst the other wolf was gray with the slightest tint of blue. There'd also been a mottled brute, though as they were currently engaged, he directed his attention to the female, swiftly slinking in front of her

"Who are you?" the demon implored, twitching his tail ever to slightly. She seemed tense - Slightly nervous. Hopefully she wasn't a threat.
Back to top Go down
Annabel

Annabel

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Her pale green orbs scanned the area as Annabel slowly decended into the darkened forest. She would occasionally hear a chirp from a bird or a rustling in a bush, but that was about it. Her nose twitched at the scent of her own kind. Her ears perked forward at the sound of voices.

Although the sound of voices relaxed her, she still stayed alert. She knew that they could attack her at any minute. With hackles slightly raised, she slowly makes her way through the brush. Keeping her eyes on the small group of wolves, Annabel slowly walks into their point of view. Looking at each on individualy, she nods her head.

"Hello"

Although she knew that she seemed very vulnerable at this point, Annabel couldn't think of a better way to introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
Cernealo
Dispărea
Cernealo

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:17 pm

The brute's auditories angled up. Had there been yet another wolf? He cocked his head towards the noise, and his suspicion had been true. Another wolf. Seeing the female's hackles raised, he shed off a friendly look. He'd hope the female would not attack, though for now, she seemed friendly.

"Hello." Cernealo replied "I'm Cernealo."
Back to top Go down
Codex
Admin
Codex

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Suddenly, he swiveled on his paw looking at the wolf who'd also approached. She seemed to have a gray pigment in her fleece, her eyes being a shade of emerald. So many new wolves were coming in... he'd have to make four conversations at once. He was charismatic, and he had many conversations with others before.... but not four at all one time. "And hello to you," He said to the miss.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Nou
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:20 pm

Sunset looked at the other femal who'd entered the clearing, "Hello," she answered in return then added, "I'm Sunset." She flicked her tail slightly, this little gathering of wolves was steadily growing.
Back to top Go down
Annabel

Annabel

Canid Information

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Relaxing at his friendly appearance, Annabel introduces herself as well.

"Im Annabel, its very nice to meet you Sunset, Cernealo."

She sits beside a tree, glad that she is no longer alone and glad that the wolves are friendly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locul întuneric   Locul întuneric - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Locul întuneric
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nocturne :: Nocturne Roleplay :: The Main Territory-
Jump to: