Nocturne
Welcome to Nocturne! To join, you must join on Wolfquest first. Then, you may register here!
Nocturne
Welcome to Nocturne! To join, you must join on Wolfquest first. Then, you may register here!
Nocturne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run in the night with Nocturne.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Locul întuneric
Persona a la Sook EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:31 pm by Sook

» Count to 15 Before a Umbra or Comandant Posts c:
Persona a la Sook EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:45 am by Andra

» Persona a la Sook
Persona a la Sook EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:03 pm by Amaya

» Nocturne pack video
Persona a la Sook EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:50 am by Andra

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Persona a la Sook

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sook

Sook

Canid Information

Persona a la Sook Empty
PostSubject: Persona a la Sook   Persona a la Sook EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:07 pm

"Some people suffer from insanity, others enjoy it."

Hello there, and welcome to a glimpse into insanity’s brain. But first, a message from Miss Insanity herself.

“H-hey, my name’s Sook, I’ll be your flight attendant for today, but a lot of times they come through the airplane crashes and they don’t make the applesauce quite right in there. They don’t really pay attention to the blue stuff, so just watch out for the carrots flying out of the links. Just make sure, that a lot of times, when the balloons are floating around in the air, when they come down, t-that they don’t have too many people flocking around it or the bleach will get all poured out and spilled. Take grandpa’s advice, but I don’t mean to talk your ear off onto the roof and turn left into a jumping monkey on a trampoline. Thank you for shopping at Nocturne.”

Thank you Sook, I’ll make sure to watch out for the carrots. You know, that’s the most I’ve heard her talk. She’s usually very soft-spoken, and shy. Don’t get me wrong, she is friendly, but she’s what others like to call… completely nuts. Anyway, on with the biography.

~ Le Basics ~

Main:

Name: Sook

Appearance:

Physique: She’s rather small (fun size!), and is often mistaken to be younger than her true age. Her thin frame isn’t suited for fighting, as she would most likely be thrown aside like a rag doll. Instead, the lack of weight on her makes her keenly swift, and unnaturally silent with any movement she makes. The skills are basically mandatory, for her, seeing how to the other adult wolves she is bite size. They help her avoid, and flee trouble when necessary.

Pelt: Sook’s natural fur color is pure white, but it is often full of dirt, leaves, and twigs. Usually, her coat looks as if she had just rolled in some dirt, jumped up, scrambled half-way up a small tree, and then leaped into a bush. Chances are, she actually did all of those things.

Eyes: Her eyes are a nice, warm, hazel color. They are usually fogged over with a dream-like daze. But, after getting to know her, you shouldn’t be surprised to find the glaze cleared up and replaced with a crazy glint. For her, it’s perfectly normal.

~ Le Extras ~

Likes: Despite being shy, she enjoys talking and playing with others, and isn’t picky on what exactly she’s socializing with (rocks, unicorns, wolves, clouds, inner demons… it’s all good!)

Dislikes: Sook has a terrible fear of rabbits. It doesn’t really make sense to others, after all, wolves eat rabbits, but to her, they are the worst creatures on the planet. Just the scent of a cute, chubby, fluffy bunny absolutely horrifies her.

History: There isn’t much of a story to tell, seeing as Sook’s story doesn’t truly seem like a reliable source. Some say that when her pack found out about the ‘real her’, they simply kicked her out. Others say one of her multiple personalities took over and told her to kill the lot of them. There are multiple rumors, but if you want to hear her version, you’d better ask her.

Well, there you have it, folks. Strait from the source. Hope you’ve learned something, and, uh… Thank you for shopping at Nocturne!

Persona a la Sook White210

Last edited by Sook on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Codex
Admin
Codex

Canid Information

Persona a la Sook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona a la Sook   Persona a la Sook EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Nice Bio, Sook! Welcome to the pack ^^ Also, it says 'Why should this be said?' Because of the form of 'Gender' you used. I'll edit it for you (;
Back to top Go down
https://nocturnewolves.forumotion.com
Amaya
Umbră
Amaya

Canid Information

Persona a la Sook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona a la Sook   Persona a la Sook EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:03 pm

I love her. Absolutely love her! <33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Persona a la Sook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona a la Sook   Persona a la Sook Empty

Back to top Go down

Persona a la Sook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nocturne :: Our Members :: Canine Biographies-
Jump to: