Nocturne
Welcome to Nocturne! To join, you must join on Wolfquest first. Then, you may register here!
Nocturne
Welcome to Nocturne! To join, you must join on Wolfquest first. Then, you may register here!
Nocturne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run in the night with Nocturne.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Locul întuneric
My Name is Cernealo EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:31 pm by Sook

» Count to 15 Before a Umbra or Comandant Posts c:
My Name is Cernealo EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:45 am by Andra

» Persona a la Sook
My Name is Cernealo EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:03 pm by Amaya

» Nocturne pack video
My Name is Cernealo EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:50 am by Andra

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

My Name is Cernealo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cernealo
Dispărea
Cernealo

Canid Information

My Name is Cernealo Empty
PostSubject: My Name is Cernealo   My Name is Cernealo EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:14 pm

... Sorry, I couldn't pick a better title :-D

Yup. So, I'm Cernealo. I currently linger somewhere in Canada and I look forward to roleplaying with you all c:

In the gaming department, I'm a vivid fan of Assassin's Creed and a stalker of their upcoming projects, and I'm also a huge fan of the Jak&Daxter Trilogy. A few other games I play are Portal 2, Halo Reach, and Indigo Prophecy, plus many, many more. I have an X-Box and an old PS2 c:

Some books I like to read are the Wolves of the Beyond series by Kathryn Lasky and, occasionally, the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter. I am also into The Sight. I write stories, even though I'm not the best at them, pretty much all the time on my laptop if I'm not on the main computer, though, since I'm a major procrastinator, I hardly get any done. I'm working on three or so books whilst I consider other ideas Razz

Something actually about myself~
I'm shy at first, but I warn you. I'm a strange person on the inside, and I'm secretly a snowman. I have my moments, so don't judge c:
Another thing is that I'm nosy. Very, very nosy. Don't say I didn't warn you. If you say anything, I will probably ask any question that can relate to what you said, or at least want to.

I've been RPing for about three years, but I'm still sort of fail-ish at roleplay :3 So once again, don't judge and deal with it.

Final thing, I tend to over use ಠ_ಠ and ლ(ಠ益ಠლ). Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Sunset
Nou
Sunset

My Name is Cernealo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Name is Cernealo   My Name is Cernealo EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Nice to meet you! I liked Jak&dexter... like the one time i played it ^^.
I love The Sight, and i started to read wolves of the beyond.... Nice to meet you again haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowedsunpack.forumotion.com

My Name is Cernealo
Page 1 of 1